Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Birthday!

Well Sunday was my wonderful birthday I turned 28 this year woohoo!  I cant wait to turn 30 I am going to throw myself a big party!!  Anyways my parents were coming back from California on my birthday so I was kind of bumed that we werent going to do anything, then my wonderful Sis and Bro in law called to see what we were doing and if I was bumed that I was getting old.  (:  I said no I am just bumed because my family isnt here and we really arent doing anything today.  So they said do you want us to make you a birthday dinner?  I said "yes please"!  It was so yummy!  We went over after church had yummy nachos and burritos (I ate 3 burritos!)  Yes I am a pig!  Then after dinner we went swimming at Isaacs moms pool and just had a wonderful day!


AA kept throwing everyones shoes in the water he thought he was so funny!



The kids swimming in the pool No more floates for Kael and Emma!!


Uncle Isaac throwing Kael up high in the water (he didnt like it I dont know why)




Kael and Emma were jumping off the diving board so AA wanted in on the action, he would walk to the end and look down and then turn around and get back off, he did this twice then Josh pushed him off the board into the water head first AA didnt like that too much! (:



Little dare devil we kept telling him to jump and he just smiled at us!


Super girl!


Silly Uncle Isaac


I LOVE this little guy!!!


The birthday girl!!



Ok this is funny Isaac and Laura were at a birthday party the day before and they took home all this extra cake so that was my birthday cake I choose the choclate one they didnt have any candles so we used matches. So they start singing the birthday song and halfway during the song realized they needed to sing it faster because the matches were almost burnt it was such a funny moment. Look close and you can see the matches.


He is just cute! and he loves to eat cake! You should have seen the high chair after he finished.



My parents came by that night to pick up Grandma and the dogs and my bro Cameron was there and kael LOVES Cameron so my mom took him home with her for the night. We didnt want Emma to know because she would be upset, so i said Emma lets go tack a bath in my room. It was pretty late and she was playing in the tub and i was at the computer right next to the bathroom so I could see and hear her. She was very quiet so I got up to look at her and she was fast asleep in the tub!!! Craziest thing I have ever seen! I had to take a G rated picture of her before I woke up her for bed time!!! (:

9 comments:

Shelly! said...

Happy birthday (belatedly!). Looks like you all had a ton of fun. I love how comfy your kids are with the water!

Diana said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you guys have been having a good time.

raw mom said...

happy birthday!

and how cute is emma? you hear about kids that fall asleep when hey are eating, but this takes the cake...birthday cake...haha. cute girl!

kme1981 said...

Happy Birthday! I love that your little guy is swimming with a binkie in his mouth! How cute it that! Matches for your candles...brillant! Next time I run out (every year) I know what i'm going to do!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had a good day. And I loved looking at all your cute kids. They sure love the water.

N Godown said...

Happy Birthday!

Shannon said...

Amanda, that last picture of your little girl lying in the water is SO YOU, it's scary! Hope you guys are all well. Love catching up through your blog.

amelia said...

Happy belated birthday Amanda!

And I am DYING over Emma's picture.

BivzchiK said...

OMG...that was too cute Amanda!