Sunday, July 20, 2008

My baby brother

It is hard for me to believe that my baby brother graduated from High School.  Ten years ago I graduated from High School, and now my Cami is graduated!!!  (he loves when I call him that! (:)

This little guy doesnt believe it, but he was so spoiled as a child.  After my mom had Alicia she had a baby boy named Matthew that was taken away from us at 4 months old.  A year later she had Kimmi no one put her down or left her alone.  Then my mom had another baby boy, and I never put him down.  I  being ten thought that I should be his mother.  He was my baby!  I just LOVE him.  He has grown into such a wonderful man.  Yes it makes me tear up just to think that my baby brother is really a man! ):  He would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.  He loves my kids just as much as I do.  He is honest and sweet, and it makes me so sad everytime he drives home to California.  We wish that he and Daniel would just suck it up and move here!!! (:  Well I got to leave Kael,Emma, and Aiden home with Josh and Mylee and my mom,dad, and Kimmi drove to Camerons graduation.  None of us brought a camera so we got a throw away one, that is why the quality of pictures is bad.  But I just love my baby brother so much he is so handsome and such a wonderful person!!!  Congrats to you Cami!!!
This was back in June I have become a slow blogger!!


Yes my but is HUGE!!!  Oh well (:



I just love him!




1 comments:

raw mom said...

yep...that's weird! are we really getting old!

congrats, cameron!

ps...um you JUST had a baby...your but SHOULD be big...please dont become a utah girl and freak about your weight! i'm so tired of these chicks that think they should be pencils after they have kids...oh and you have FOUR!! you look awesome, miss! oxoxox