Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SOOO Pretty!

I just love this little peanut! She is 3 months old and still not even 10lbs. I love this dress on Mylee I dont like to hold her when she is wearing it, but I love this dress!! My mom bought this before she was born and I tryed it on her practically every Sunday hoping for the day when she would fit into it, she still is a little small in it but who cares she is wearing it till she is too big!! (:  It is kind of funny because she is out of the newborn sleep all the time stage but she is still so little that I am not used to a very teeny very alert little one!  My dad says she looks more like me than I do (:  I thought that was funny!




5 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

What a dress!! I love love love it!!! Where did she get it? My 4 year old Hailey would die over a dress like that!!! She is so very cute and does look so much like you Amanda!!!

raw mom said...

um HELLO! time is flying! she is so big already! cute baby!

kme1981 said...

She is so adorable! The dress is bigger then she is! I love it!

Jana said...

Very pretty! I love dressing up girls!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!! oh, and I love the pic of Emma in the tub!!! I sleep in the tub a few times a week! Best nap ever!

Freethinkingpunk said...

maybe Dad is just trying to say that you used to be cute too, Who knows? But she does look adorable. Not my style, but cute is cute and she definately is.