Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July

So our ward had a flag raising ceremony and then a parae and then a yummy pancake breakfast here are the pics...


Kael on his bike in the parade


Our best friends came with us and joined in on the fun


Emma on her bike


Stroller not so fun


She is getting so big!!!




The boys hiding underneath the church tables, AA thought that it was funny.


We then went over to my moms house to have a BBQ and to swim here is the sisterly love





My mom had filled up water ballons and we all had fun throwing them at everyone


AA was worn out after swimming


I bought the kids glow sticks and this is Kael with his on waiting for the fireworks


















Finally a half an hour after the fireworks should have started they started... This is Emma "feeling" the boom in her chest



So the fireworks sucked we sat in a patch of stickers, it was way past AA's bed time, but the kids and I managed to have a good time!! Next year we are so going to Santa Barbara for the fireworks!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the family picture at the end. It's darling!

kme1981 said...

What a cute family picture!!! I love the matching shirts! Your kids are getting so big!

amelia said...

Miley is getting so big! Happy 4th you guys!

Erica said...

You have a gorgeous family! I love the American Flag shirts for the whole family!