Friday, July 25, 2008

The Reptile Man

After a nice Primary presidency meeting I was planning on taking the kids to the library. My friend Steph told me about this other library that was having a snake exhibit that day. So we decided to go there instead. I am so glad we did it was tons of fun! My kids were in heaven!

Blue tongue skink

This guy would not hold still.  Believe it or not that is a lizard with no legs, not a snake like it looks like, apparently it has ears.


This guy was pretty cool!  A rhinoceros iguana.  If any of you know my brother you know he would have loved this!!!


This guy made every kid in here jump!


Looking at us!!


I love this picture





Just a snake


This guy was huge!!!  And by far the kids favorite!


They got to touch him at the end but I couldnt get a picture of that one it was too crazy!

2 comments:

Laura Player said...

I dont now about the freezer Jam I have only done cooked jam but I would imagine it would be just as simple because its almost the exact same recipe when you cook it :) I would try it! Blueberry jam is way good!

Anonymous said...

oh my word! The reptile's are way too big for me. What a nice brave mom to do such a fun activity!