Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun weather

Josh works on Monday nights, so I HATE mondays!! They are always so long trying to entertain the kids till bedtime can be a chore. So tonight the kids and I decided to go on a walk around our neighborhood as we were walking back home we could see a tone of rain pouring at our gate and it just started to come at us so we had to run home otherwise the babies, the mail and the cell phone would be soaked. When we got home I let the kids play in it for a minute.

It started out so pretty



Emma loves her umbrella




A few minutes later the wind came and blew everything off our back porch I had to go out and rescue Emma and her umbrella.  Next thing we know water is pouring through our window sills I had to move our couch out from under it.  Water started to come in from our back door.  One of our window screens blew off, so I had to got out in the crazy weather to get it so we wouldn't loose it.  Our power when out a few times.  The kids were getting a little scared.  Kael prayed that the rain would go away and the storm would calm down.  (:  That boy is too cute!  So it turned out to be a crazy monday night!!  I wish Josh were home!!  ):


The after math our "backyard" is completly flooded

Yay I get to wash more towels (:





We have another swimming pool!



This tree wasent always here!!




Its time for a new bar b que!


Thats not our bar-b-que its our neighbors I just thought it was pretty amazing that the wind could blow so fast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. That is so crazy. We are so in the last days. This wheather stuff is crazy.

Jana said...

We got called to the townhouses as well since the one we are renting out was leaking too and a tree fell down across the driveway. Crazy weather!

Erica said...

Wow, it sounds like you've had your fair share of crazy weather. Hey, I'm taking my blog private, so you'll have to send me your email address, so I can add you to my list. daveanderica@hotmail.com