Friday, July 11, 2008

Grandpa and the Grandkids

Best Friends someday. I just cant get over my little Emma she is so big!!! and so pretty!! Grandpa told her to get out of the fridge the other day and Emma said to him "are you giving me attitude?" What a little sass!!




All the Grandkids except for Timmy ): His mean daddy took him away to live in Japan (paradise) (:


I can NEVER get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time!! It drives me nuts!!!


Grandpa and my two babies the fat one and the little stinker!!!
Look at the gut on that cutie!!! (:

2 comments:

Jana said...

Cute pics! I love your little "sas" story! And AA's not fat... cute... tummy's are awesome!

Melissa said...

Amanda! I am so glad that you found me! I looked back in my emails and couldn't find the one with your blog address or even your email address....your kids are so cute! You must be so busy. I sereously don't know how our moms did it. And you are almost there! Take care...glad we can keep in touch! p.s. Nicole is getting married next month!