Sunday, April 12, 2009

A visit with the BFF

I cant go to California without visiting my BFF. We arrived on Friday. Called Heather and she was more than happy to go out with us. I had such a blast Heather I am so glad that you went with us!!!  Cade and Cooper were at a Laker's game and Heather got a babysitter for Reagan so she got to have a date with Carter.  I think he had a blast!
This is everyone eating at Where house pizza
very yummy pizza!  But a little chilly we are close to the heater thats above us.
Aiden enjoying his pizza

After eating pizza we rushed over to the movies to see Aliens vs. Monsters.  Such a funny movie, I think Josh and I were the only ones laughing at times.  I recommend it to anyone that has a sense of humor.  If you don't then stay home from this movie.

Heather was a good mommy and put heavy Carter man on her shoulders because all the other kids were on someone's shoulders.  You cant tell in the picture but I am standing very awkward ask Heather she laughed the whole time!!  This is all of us walking over to 21 choices.  Where we got yummy frozen yogurt.  It would have been a perfect night if Mylee had thrown up on me and it wasn't baby barf!!  I think we might have traumatized some college students in the shop (:  Oh well it was so much fun !  By the way isn't Emma beautiful?  I made that beautiful little girl!!  I just cant get over her pretty face!!  (:  

1 comments:

raw mom said...

what a fun night! heather is a good mommy! that boy doesnt look light!! :)