Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sea world? Again?


This is how Aiden travels to Sea World shirt off hands behind his head taking a nap.  Oh the life!



This is how Drew & Alicia travel,  asleep!!  How with little Mylee doing what she does best??


Aiden getting ready to touch a ray not so sure


Emma jumping right in to touch the rays


Aiden still not sure about this


Just chillin waiting for a show.  I love those baby blues!!


You can't tell in the pic but Aiden is holding a fish getting ready to drop it into a seal's mouth.  It was so cool.  He loved those seals!


Aiden and daddy


Aiden checking out the sharks in the tunnel he just kept watching them so closely


So excited to be at Sea World they love this place!!


You cant see Emma but she is down in the very front with Uncle Cameron and Danielle she wanted to get wet so they went and sat with her.  Now that is just love!  I was like nope I want to stay dry!! (:  If you look closely you can see Cammy's bald head they are in the dead front!!  The pole right in front of them is where the dolphin was.


A dolphin was right in front of her and splashed the crap out of her I mean literally the tail was parallel to Emma she was drenched to the bone!  And frozen.  I tried to tell her, but then again what does a mommy really know?  Maybe next time she will listen.  What do you think??


I love these guys!!  I am so glad they could go with us!!  Cam and Danielle skipped school (on a Saturday) to go to Sea World with us!!  I would not have been as fun if they hadn't came!!



Ok I am Sea World pooped!!  What's next for the Barron  Adventure?  Disneyland???


Thankyou to Alicia and Drew for letting us stay with you!!  We had so much fun!!  Thankyou for all you help with my rugrats you made it so much better!!!  When are you moving out here again?












5 comments:

smb said...

What a sweet photo! Looks like Miss Emma learned her lesson. She looks cooooooollllllllddddddd.

Anonymous said...

There's my family, looking cute & having fun together.

Dad

Drew and Alicia said...

hahaha you love to take pictures of people sleeping don't you. Thanks=) Your kids are sooo stinkin cute I can't wait to see you guys soon.

raw mom said...

your kids are getting so grown up! times sure flies!!!

Sarah said...

Oh, I miss South Cali. Too much fun.