Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Sunday


What the easter bunny brought the kids






So excited about her bean bag chair!


His boom POD very excited


Candy always Aiden's favorite


My mom got these eggs with confetti in them, the kids had a blast cracking them onto each other's heads





I think he knows he is cool (:


Her pretty Easter dress, I didn't ever have all the kids together in their outfits, oh well they were pretty cute


Mylee and her crazy hair


The hunt out of place pic (:  This boy amazes us each day.  Before we went to church we had a little lesson about why we celebrate easter and Kael pretty much taught the other kids the whole lesson, he knew all the answers.  I will admit I got a little teary eyed.


Mylee did not like getting an egg cracked on her head

The mess good thing Grandpa was out of town or he would have had a heart attack



He liked cracking them on his own head





Mylee watching the kids look for easter eggs




2 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

i love the skirt that Mylee is wearing it is adorable

Kristin said...

Your kids are so cute! I can definitely see why those eggs would be entertaining!