Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Field trip fun

So my little man Kael had a super fun walking field trip to the park, that is right next to his school. I picked up their lunches and then I waited for them to come to the park. Kael was so excited to see only me at the park, he got my undivided attention (Thankyou to Rachel for watching my other kiddos for me). Kael and I had so much fun together. Its always nice to get some one on one time with mom, Kael doesn't always get allot of time because he is at school or he gets home and I am busy he needs to do his homework, etc.   I could tell he had fun because he kept coming up to me and giving me loves.


Running over to greet all of us.


This picture should be the first one, oh well the kids waiting to cross the street.


Getting ready to plant some seeds


They had a little egg hunt all the kids were allowed to find 2 eggs these were Kaels eggs, with yummy candy inside them.


Playing at the park, man he is handsome!!!


Waiting to look under the microscope



his little plant, he was so excited for this

Kael I love you so much and am so proud of the little sweet smart awesome boy you are turning into!!  I had so much fun with you!!!

3 comments:

Kalita Ulrich said...

Owww i can't believe how big your kids are! This is a very cute blog Amanda we miss you here in Cali too, come and visit soon

Tara Dawn said...

How fun! It is so important to spend one-on-one time with each of our kids but so easy to forget to do it!

Kristina said...

He has changed so much from the last time I have seen him. What beautiful eyes he has! I am glad you got one on one time with him - that is always fun!