Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Owwie Another one for Aiden

My little Aiden is always getting the owies poor little guy.  I guess he was running down our hill and fell down face first instead.  It looked so much worse the next day.  I thought that his beautiful little face was going to be scarred for life, luckily its just fine.  


See that froggy in his hand?  Guess how Aiden pronounces the word froggy?  Fuckee yes thats right  fuckee, every time he says it I tell him the correct way to say it people look at me like what did your kid just say?  I am like yeah he's got a foul mouth (;  We go to Target quite often and every time we go he wants popcorn and he pronounces popcorn *ucker the whole bad word, yep my kid has the foulest mouth in town!  I try to tell him no Aiden its popcorn, POPCORN!!  So he will learn to say it the correct way.  One day he will!  Then the looks hopefully will go away.


1 comments:

Tara Dawn said...

That is so funny! Kids say the darndest things, don't they?