Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alicia

Well my wonderful sister had a birthday a few weeks ago.  (I know I am trying to catch up)  I just had the opportunity to spend the weekend with her and Drew.  I love my sister.  She has such a kind heart, she is willing to do anything for you that you need.  She helped me so much with my kids.  It was actually a pleasant trip because she did so much for me and the kids.  Josh was there, but you know how daddy's are sometimes (:  The way to my heart is through my children.  If you love and treat my children with kindness, then you've got me.  I honestly believe that she loves my children as much as I do, or more because she doesn't see them all the time (; It was hard to leave her, she really is my best friend I just love her so much! I wish she would move out here. Every time I talk to her I mention how great it is here and how affordable it is (: I am wearing her down! I love you so much sissy!!! Hurry up and move out here so we can play all the time!!! Your an awesome sister, sorry it took me so long to do your birthday blog!



5 comments:

Laura Player said...

LOL when I first glanced at the picture I thought you dyed your hair a dark blonde! It's so crazy how everyone in your family looks so much alike!

Drew and Alicia said...

Thanks for making my wifey happy. I love and miss you too.

Kristin said...

Yeah Alicia! She is such an amazing girl. And I love the picture!

amelia said...

Happy belated Miss Alicia. She really is an AWESOME girl. We both lucked out in the sister department :)

smb said...

Alicia is awesome and she does love your children. She talks about how cute and wonderful they are all the time. But........she can't move to AZ. At least not for a while, please don't bug her anymore about it. We love her here! :~)