Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mylee turned 1!!!

Well today my little Doll Mylee turns 1. It seems like yesterday that I had Mylee. She is just to tiny for me to believe that she is actually 1. Last time we weighed her she was 15lbs, she will be weighed tomorrow so I will have the most accurate weight then. Mylee is such a joy to have in our life. She makes us laugh and makes us so happy. She truly has completed our little family.
She is starting to stand on her own. She loves to push around strollers and walk. We taught her to sing Happy Birthday and her version of it is just so cute. She will be walking before we know it. Its kind of sad that my little peanut is one, but they all have to grow up, and she just cant wait to be big like the rest of them! ):


Look at those lips!  I could kiss them all day!  Right after Mylee was born she was my healthiest premie ever.  She was so tiny I thought I would break her, but she is just so strong!

Going home, she was my first baby that I ever got to take home from the hospital with me!  It was pretty exciting for me.






Such a tiny munchkin in her car seat!
Mylee's sick period (and my crazy period)

Happy little honey


She loves her grandpa


I am so in love with this little girl, she could not get any sweeter.

8 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Mylee! Look at all of her hair, she is so cute:)

Drew and Alicia said...

She is such a cutie pie I love when her hair get soo crazy and sticks out. I miss her so much and I am so excited to see you guys next weekend

aezra noell said...

she is (literately) such a doll! kisses to the little miss's!

Kristin said...

She is such a darling girl!

Jana said...

Happy happy birthday sweet girl! Where's the picture in her cute birthday dress??? She's so cute & growing up so big! I love the camping pics too! Kids, cars, & dirt equal cute photos!

Ane said...

Enter my contest for 4 disney on ice tickets in PHX..before midnight tomorrow..good luck~

Tara Dawn said...

So cute! I hope she had a great day! I never got to see her so small--it's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

She can do no wrong! She's way to cute!
(Dad)