Sunday, March 1, 2009

Elders Quorum Game night

We had a fun Elders Quorum game night last Friday.  We weren't in charge of it but because the President and wife were out of town and the guy that was in charge of the activities wasn't going to be there we ended up being in charge of it.  If my name was going to be attached I wanted it to be fun!  So when everyone got there we had put super hero names on their back and they had to guess who they were.  Then we played a giant game of catch phrase boys against the girls.  It was HILARIOUS!!!  You are not supposed to use gestures but really sometimes you have to use a gesture so they knew what you were talking about.  I think the boys ended up winning, who knows they probably cheated!!  (:  Then we played the celestial marriage newlywed game.  Josh and I lost big time, he didn't know my favorite store and I couldn't remember where our first kiss was!!  It has almost been 9 years my memory is fading!  Remarkably there were allot of couples that were right on the money they knew their spouse inside and out.  It was a pretty funny game.  I loved when it was the mens turn at answering a question because they had the funniest answers.  Such a fun night.  I am ready to get a babysitter and do it again!!











1 comments:

smb said...

Looks like fun!