Monday, March 9, 2009

Look who's a big boy now

Aiden will be 2 next month so I thought it was time for him to move onto the big boy bed, plus I want to take the crib out of the boys room. He was so excited about it, we bought him his own pillow and talked about his big boy bed all day. He went right to sleep. He loves being a big boy, and he hasn't gotten out of it yet. Knock on wood. (: Now to get rid of the binky!!







I am in love with this little boy.  He is so much fun and is learning so many new words.  His favorite word right now is mine, everything is his, even if it is my soda, he thinks its his!  (:  

6 comments:

Leah said...

Amanda, this is Leah Smith ... I'm part of the World of Warcraft guild that your hubby plays in. I met you at that get together we had at Joe's back in November. Josh posted your blog a few months back and I added your blog to my list. I hope you don't mind. I figured since I check your out, you should be able to check mine out if you want. You're probably wondering "who the strange person is" checking out your blog. :) My blog is private, but if you'd like to visit, you can email me at leah.lcs@gmail.com for an invite.

Your son is the same age as my daughter. She was born in mid-April. I remember you all had yours a week before me and I was jealous. I need to move her to a big-girl bed, too. I half heartedly tried a few days ago, but she just kept getting up. So I'll try again later. She is also attached to her binky, but I only allow her to have it at nap and bed time now.

~Leah (Dartha in WoW)

Tara Dawn said...

I can't believe he is two already!!! Where in the world has the time gone?

Jana said...

He's such a cute "big boy"! We'll have to go to the museum next time. Tyson would have a blast!

Holly R said...

Congrats on getting him into the big boy bed. That is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

Dude, send the binkie to binkie heaven. Let him put it into a bag, put it under his pillow, take it away that night and replace it with a toy or something fun (color book or candy or game.) That is what we did with Ashton at 3 years old. It totally worked.

Freethinkingpunk said...

What a cutie