Monday, March 9, 2009

Children's Museum

Some days I feel like a sheriff or a referee, or a judge, or just generally the mean mom.  Stop that, be quiet, stop hitting your sister, stop pinching your brother, just eat, are you listening to me?  Fold your arms, be reverent, whisper,  just calm down, Emma, Emma, EMMA!!!!  AHH  sometimes I feel like I am always yelling and they are just trying to tip toe around there very mean, obsessive compulsive mother.  I am so anal about there rooms being clean the house just being picked up in general that I think the kids get a little stressed out.  So Kael and I were watching the news and they were talking about the children's museum and Kael said "mom can we go there?"  I said yes Kael we can.  So Friday night we picked daddy up from work and went and just let the kids run wild and have fun, be crazy, make messes, and just be a kid.  I am so glad we did the kids had such a fun time and were exhausted on the way home.








Thats Aiden in there


The noodle forest scared Mylee (:











That is Emma's house she built





Having so much fun





When you first walk in they have these huge tunnels for the kids to play in I could only find Aiden quick enough to take a picture the other kids ere having way to much fun

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun! Emma is looking SO much like you, more and more as she gets older!

Freethinkingpunk said...

I dont know if its the glasses or what, but Josh looks soo grown up and mellowed out in that picture. Wow.