Monday, March 9, 2009

2 weekends ago a really good friend and her girls from Glendora came out to visit.  What did we do while they were here??  Shopped of course that is what you do when Diona is here!  We had such a fun time even though I had all 4 of my kids Kael was sick with the flu and they were just generally grouchy we still manage to score some cute clothes.


Mom and Diona


        I wasn't supposed to be in the picture


Love her, miss her ):


This is one of the dresses we bought for Mylee such a deal clearance for $7 it is my       new favorite dress, she just looks to cute in it!!!



4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah for the Johnsons! I love them!

Casey and Brianna Johnson said...

Aww how fun, I am happy you guys all had a good time!

Casey and Brianna Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raw mom said...

seriously...mylee is darling!