Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kael lost his first tooth!!!

Another weepy moment for this mommy.  I remember when Kael got his first tooth.  It was awful he was so grouchy and fussy till it finally came in I just remember Josh pacing back in forth of our first apartment with him to calm him down.  And now my giant 6 year old has lost his first tooth.  I am such a big baby!!  I cry when he hits any of the major milestones this is a big one.  Just another example to me that my tiny premie baby is no longer a helpless premie.  ):  This tooth has been loose for awhile Kael has just wiggled it little by little.  Well last night at Nanas house he came downstairs to show us his tooth!!  In his hands!!  He did it all by himself!  No one else yanking it around or anything, he was so proud of himself and he could not wait for the tooth fairy to come last night.  He was so worried that she didn't know he lost his tooth or where he lived.  That is my Kael such a worrier.   But she came there was glitter on his pillow as proof, not to mention the money under his pillow!  Kael is just getting so big I cant get over it!!  ):







Poor Kael he has the flu thats why his eyes are so droopy





We woke him up early for church he is not quite awake yet, but very excited!!  He remembered to take out his 50 cents for tithing.  Such a good boy.

1 comments:

Missy said...

Teeth go for a LOT these days! Holy Moly!