Sunday, March 29, 2009

Camping

At the end of Spring break we decided to go camping. We camped somewhere in Payson, just an overnighter, the kids had so much fun. Well at least the healthy ones did.

This is what Mylee did the whole way up.  I think her ears where popping and hurting her.



All the kids were sick of miss Mylee and here tears!


Hiding under the blanket

We were getting ready to go on a little hike with the kids.


Exploring

My handsome little man

She got to heavy for me to carry her.  She is not happy about being in the backpack, first I dropped her on her face, and then she got smacked in the face by a tree branch, not happy.



Aiden has so much fun throwing rocks into the stream, you had to watch out for him because he was just throwing and not paying attention to who was in the way.

So very tired after the hike (:


This was the kids slide, they had so much fun sliding down and getting dirty.  Emma asked me if she could sit on my lap and slide down.  no thanks!


Believe it or not this is a clean face!


Poor Kael didn't feel very well after the hike and slept for a few hours.  I felt so bad for my little guy.


Mylee trying to find something yummy to eat in the dirt.


We had such a fun time.  We will have to go back soon!!







1 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

That looks like so much fun!