Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Zoo with my Family

Last Friday instead of waiting in long lines like everyone else did.  We decided to go to the zoo.  It was a perfect day at the zoo because the animals were up and walking around.  The winter in Arizona is the best time to go to the zoo, because that is when it seems like all the cool animals are doing things.  The mountain lion cubs (they are huge now) were stalking us.  It was so cool.  I think  Aiden looked like a tasty treat to them.  The 4 mexican wolves were actually out.  I think because there were humans in there habitat cleaning it, and they were afraid of them so they kept running around and watching them.  

Aiden didn't want to touch the rays at first


But he didn't want to leave this exhibit at all  :)

He through a fit when it was time the leave here, and we did make him touch a ray and he liked it (:



Just like his uncles loves all animals and loved touching the rays

Too cute for words


I am in love with this little thing  (:





And this happy little thing!! I could just eat her I love her so much!!


Nice way to ride around the zoo on Uncle Drew & Uncle Cameron's back


Drew look out for the bee its gonna get Alicia!! (:  (Just something funny that happened at the zoo we will just say Drew saved Alicia's life from a scary bee, he kind of screamed like a girl and tried to swat it away)  The funniest part of the day!!!  Oh yeah and he's wearing Alicia's sweater!



He did not want Auntie Shasha to take him on the carousel he only wanted mommy I need a break from that ride!


A little better, but not really


He loves the Alligator


Mylee loves the train ride, she talked the whole way


Random out of order ray picture!!



The carousel is Emma's favorite thing to do at the zoo





The end of a very long but fun day at the zoo, time for a nap!

4 comments:

Missy said...

That looks like so much fun:) I haven't been to the zoo in forever. I love that pict of Miley smiling,she is getting so big!

Drew and Alicia said...

oh the was soooo fun!!! I love my cute little ones they are so fun!. I do like the bee story its funny! Drew doesn't think so.

Heather said...

YAY for Zoo time! Good thing you had an army to help out with the kiddies. I never go out to anywhere big with out a lot of help!

jayme said...

I love the pic of Mylee smiling and the 44oz coke in the stroller :)