Sunday, December 7, 2008

Emma's Birthday

Well wednesday December 3rd Emma Jean Barron turned four and boy I thought for sure she was going to turn into a fantastic four year old, but at this moment she is a finicky four year old or an emotional year old or anything but fantastic.  But I still love my darling emotional little girl!!.  We did a birthday party for her on Saturday I will do that post later this was just the morning of her birthday.  She woke up to some fun presents.  I stayed up past midnight to finish her ABC book, its a scrap book of family members pics with the letters of the alphabet.  It just takes along time and I have been doing it for a few years.  Kael takes his book to church with him, and they love to look at it.  So I knew I had to get it finished before the big day.  My mom came over that morning and brought her a doll similar to the American girl dolls but cheaper because we want to see how well she takes care of it before she gets the real thing!  We got her this little digital camera that she loves, and Auntie Shasha and Uncle Drew got her this cute little tea set that she just loves!  Her are some of the pics.



All of her gifts


She named her doll Mya



Aiden with the tea set



She couldn't believe she had her very own ABC book (:

Josh took the day off because out of all the days possible I had to take an Instructor CPR certified class.  I am now officially able to teach you CPR woohoo!!  (: So I had to be at work at 11am and didn't get home till she was fast asleep.  My dad came and took Kael and Emma to Mcdonalds for Happy meals and ice cream for dinner.  Josh is so good with Emma she pretty much will do anything he tells her unlike me (:  He said she had a great day (minus a few emotional melt downs.)  When I came home from work and checked on my sleeping little ones this is what I found...


She slept with her doll Mya


And her ABC book is under her bum!!  (:

0 comments: