Sunday, December 7, 2008

Josh's Birthday

Well Josh had taken off Wednesday Thursday and Friday of last week in celebration of his birthday.  Josh's birthday was Friday December 5th.  Kind of an emotional day for us.  First thing in the morning my mom calls me hysterical that my Grandma has collapsed and that they are taking her to the hospital.  (She is going to be o.k.)  It just started the day off a little sad. Then I let Josh sleep in. ( I am so nice)  (:  We didn't get dressed till noon.  Then I had go to Kaels school for their reindeer run and help out with that.  Then to Walmart to get some stuff for Josh's birthday party that he does NOT want to have!  Then I call Josh to see how he is doing and I get some more bads news from his side of the family.  (I will post about that later)  It just kind of made the rest of the day a little somber for us. Then take Kael to the doctor he has to get tubes in his ears.  Thats going to be fun!  But if it makes his ears feel better thats all I care about.  Then we have our friends and family come over for some pizza and cake and guitar hero (One of Josh's favorite games)  He is really good to!!  (:  here was the fun...





Lighting ALL those candles was tricky!!





Aiden was ready for some cake


Nice toothy smile

A big thanks to those who came and made it a super fun birthday party.  We especially loved staying up  till 12:30 talking with some great friends!!  I don't ever stay up that late but it was so much fun!  Thanks for that Brian and Natalie you guys were awesome!  I cant wait for our next late night gathering (:

5 comments:

Amanda and Laura said...

Who is that baby in the picture? I think it's the cutest baby boy I've ever seen!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Josh and Emma!!! We love you!!!!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Josh and Emma! It looks like they both had a great day. I'm glad your grandma is ok!

Anonymous said...

How fun Amanda! It is always nice to have a fun birthday's. It's not fun getting older, but so fun to celebrate.

raw mom said...

happy late birthday josh...oh and amanda? where's all that baby weight? oh wait...you are one of those lucky ones arent you!! you look so GOOD!