Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!






To my little brother!!! His Birthday is December 20th and he lives in Japan and we havent seen them since Aiden was born and we sure do miss them!! We wish you guys lived closer to us!!! ): I hope you had a great birthday Chris I love you and miss you so much. Christmas just wont be the same without you there! ): My brother is such an amazing man. I cant believe I am actually calling my little brother a man, but he is and he has such a good heart and he is such an amazing Uncle to my kids. He always calls them on their birthday, from Japan. That has to be a pretty penny!! But he always makes sure they know he loves them. I am so grateful for him and the generous man that he is. I wish you guys would move back here Chris!! We love you, Shoko, and Timmy and wished you lived closer!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy birthday Chris!

Freethinkingpunk said...

Thank you very much Amanda, sorry I didnt respond earlier, Timmy likes to play with the computer when we are using it, so I dont use it as often as I would like to. I appreciate the message and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.