Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

So we had a great thanksgiving feast at my mom's house. Everyone was there except for Chris and Shoko and Timmy ): We missed you guys so MUCH!!! Typical day of the girls in the kitchen getting dinner ready (minus Kimmi) she pretty much avoided the whole helping thing all together, not sure how she got out of it, but I will need to take lessons for next year. (: Then we have my wonderful daddy complaining about the mess that we were making. Ok we were getting dinner ready it will be messy (: We had to kick him out of the kitchen and to his room, till he could stop griping. (: I have no pictures of Cameron and Josh because they were pretty much playing World of Warcraft the whole time. Yes my brother has gone to the dark side with Josh, he will never return. ): They bonded over the game so that is cool. Not too many pics of Drew because I made him the official photographer for the day. So I could blog about it later!! Thanks Drew!! We had a great feast. Then after dinner Cameron took Kael and Emma to see Bolt and the rest of us went to see twilight. (personally I wished it were Harry Potter that we were seeing but oh well) Not a bad movie at all. My dad didn't read the books but he thought the movie was great. I agree with my SIL Megan that I wasn't to into Edward, but then in the movie he warmed up to me. (: It was a great night with the Family. During our movie Bolt had finished and Cameron and Kael and Emma were outside the movie and Cameron had taught Kael how to text me on his phone. My little boy wants to grow up to fast!! It was a very cute text and perfect spelling.



Mommy and Sis


The stud


Kimmi Loves AA


Nice normal picture but, who is the cutest?  


I miss her already ):


My mom never checks the blog so she wont know this is up (:

This will be a test to see if she really checks it she might not want her pick up, she didn't want Drew taking any of her!!  Brat!!


Lamb girls in the kitchen having fun (minus the sneaky one)  (:


The table


Never can get a perfect picture of my little stinkers this one is ok


They Love their Auntie and Uncle!!


7 comments:

hughesfam said...

Amanda- Cute pictures. Just wanted to let you know I went Private with my blog. email me if you want and I will send you an invite. s.hughes1@cox.net

Stacy

Kristina said...

oh my gosh! you have the CUTEST family ever. they are ALL stinkin' cute. if drew took these pictures he did a GREAT job! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you are all cute! I can't believe how big Mylee is getting. I did'nt even recognize her. Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving.

Kristin said...

Mylee is such a doll! it looks like Thanksgiving was a blast.

Missy Barron said...

Hi Amanada,it looks like you had a great thanksgiving! Love all the cute pictures... ~Missy

amelia said...

Amanda, you need to talk to your kids, they love happier with Drew and Alicia then in the family pic! Ha, just kidding. That little Mylee is sure getting big! Your family is all awesome.

Jessica Hughes said...

Hello Amanda Looks like you really enjoyed family time as you should. Great little family you got. Say hello to all.