Friday, December 12, 2008

Emma had her fourth birthday party last saturday.  We did a Fancy Nancy party Emma loves anything that is Fancy.  So we had the girls dress up in their fanciest attire and come to our house for a fancy little party.

I didn't make a cake I did ice cream cup cakes instead (the clean up on those were great)





Every girl that came got their picture taken and then we decorated picture frames for them to take home.  we put fancy things on them like button and feathers


Emma got the first wack at the pinata


Kael wanted o be apart of it all but he didn't like any of the girl things we were doing






Josh made this life size poster of Emma so we could do pin the crown on Emma.
Emma loved this game the most I think





Out of order pic but this is Emma with some of her presents (thanks guys)



The end result of pin the crown on Emma (:



It was a pretty fun game the girls loved it






We had fancy little sandwiches and "tea" (apple juice) in Emmas little tea set that she had




The girls at their tea party


They did a cheers it was to funny


Emmas friend Megan got her this princes memory game and everyone wanted to play so that is what they are doing!!



There were a few meltdowns along the way Emma thought that she was now five because she already had a birthday one wednesday so she must be turning five today.  Nope and boy was she disappointed about it.   I love this little stinker so much.  I just cant imagine my life without her in it.  She brings to much to the table and I am thankful to my Heavenly Father in blessing me with this adorable, rebellious, strong willed, sweet, and sometimes kind little girl.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun party! Very creative Amanda.

Missy said...

You did such an awesome job with her birthday party! I can't wait to do a fancy nancy party with my girls:)

Heather said...

Cutest little girl party EVER!! How do you make the ice cream cupcakes? I totally want to make them! I also love the pin the crown on Emma game!! Cute Cute!!

Heather said...

Cutest little girl party EVER!! How do you make the ice cream cupcakes? I totally want to make them! I also love the pin the crown on Emma game!! Cute Cute!!

raw mom said...

that is the CUTEST crown the princess game EVER! and we love love love to eat cupcakes like that! happy birthday party emma!


ps i need your address for a christmas card...you can just email it to me! thanks!!