Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat

We went to my mom and dads trunk or treat last Friday.  It was alot of fun.  My mom made my nephew an elvis costume and we decided that Aiden needed one, then Josh thought he needed one so there you go.  Emma was a lady bug, we got her a flower costume but then she decided she wanted to wear her costume from last year, Kael was a shark I dont have any pictures of that yet, Aiden was Elvis, Mylee was a flower no pics yet, Josh was Elvis and I was Marilyn Monroe.  It was a blast.













5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love, love the costumes!! I love little Elvis. : ) Have fun trick or treating on Friday.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smb said...

The Elvis costumes are great! What a talented mommy you have!

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

You guys are so cute! Josh makes a good elvis! Are you sticking around for christmas because i am wanting to come visit you guys really bad... maybe christmas??!

Freethinkingpunk said...

Haha i told you Elvis was a great idea for halloween. You all look really cool, and your costumes turned out great. By the way I was thrilled to see that Kael took the shark teeth and the pirahna to school. Im really glad to hear he is taking such an interest in wildlife, and hope he continues in it.