Monday, October 20, 2008

Crafty

I am not crafty at all.  In fact my mother has tried to teach me but the gene just didn't hit me.  But I saw a fun craft on a blog that I thought I could do.  It didn't look to hard and it was something that my little trouble maker (Emma) could have fun doing.  I am always looking for new ways to entertain and keep her out of trouble! (:  This is what we did.


Grandma and Mylee watching the fun dosnt she look bigger?


We started out by painting the pumpkins with some Elmer's glue, and the poured glitter all over them.

Emma LOVED this little craft.



Our whole neighborhood got in on the action.  I got a spooky CD from Target for a dollar and the kids LOVED the spooky music, in fact every time we get in the car they want to hear it.  We told them they cant listen to it a bed time.  They still want to and don't understand why we wont let them.


The sprinkled pumpkins.  I let all the kids do a pumpkin but I am so mean I wouldn't let them take them home.  They are my decorations and they weren't cheep!

Isn't it pretty?



They were so much fun.  I think I still have glitter on my porch. (:

13 comments:

Diana said...

Mylee is definitely bigger! Looks like a lot of fun.

hughesfam said...

Hey, Amanda- it was nice to hear from you again. When did you have time to have 4 kids?? Wow! Hope you are enjoying yourself in AZ. You can email me anytime s.hughes1@cox.net

Stacy

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing! I am going to get me some pumpkins tomorrow. The kids will love that!!!! I love the mini pumpkins in the vase. I am glad to see Mylee growing and getting bigger! Yippee!!! She is too cute. Happy haunting the kids with creepy music. Let them listen to the music at bed time. They most likely will stop asking once they have terrible nightmares! LOL

Sara said...

Those are so cute! I'm not very crafty either, so this is about my level. I think I'll give it a try. :)

Kristin said...

What a fun idea! Mylee is really getting big. She is so cute!

Jessica Hughes said...

Hey amanda I want to know what the saying says on your tile in the picture about Todays something is tommorows Testimony..Thanks

Sharla said...

Such a cute idea-- maybe even I could pull it off. Cutie kids!

Missy said...

What a great idea! I loved how the pumpkins turned out:)

smb said...

Mylee looks great! The pumkins are adorable. And....btw I like your site music "Before He Cheats." I can just see (hear) you singing that, too! I love that song. Its a good warning song for husband, eh?

smb said...

Girlie, I'm glad that someone else asked about the tile on your table. I wondered about that, too!

Unknown said...

The tile says "Todays test is tomorrows testimony." (:

amelia said...

What a cute idea! Um, and are children in swimsuits? SOOO jealous, Utah is freezing.

Jake Ackerman said...

Amanda... I would love to talk to you about ACN! Call me! 801-835-7284