Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween party

We had a fun halloween Party at my moms house yesterday. My mom ordered bread bowls that looked like pumpkins and then we ate yummy chili out of them. Josh loved the bread bowls, that is all he could talk about (: My mom got everyone pumpkins and we had a pumpkin carving contest. My Grandma was the judge so before she came out to see the pumpkins Kael went in and told her "grandma you get to pick the best pumpkin. Grandma can you please pick mine?" I just about died laughing when I heard him ask her that! Little stinker!! Then we wrapped the kids up like mummies and then they had a bean bag toss. Kael was such a terd and said he's never been to a Halloween party that only HAD 3 games. What a brat! Oh well it was a lot of fun!! Thanks mom for planning such a fun party!!!


6 comments:

Casey and Brianna Johnson said...

thank you for the prayers

smb said...

What a fun Halloween party! You go, Grandma Lamb!

jayme said...

I love the costumes. Very cute!

Kristin said...

Fun stuff! I love your costumes!

Holly R said...

I love your blog, Amanda. I found it through Ane's. You guys do so much fun stuff.

dannyhaley said...

I am so happy to hear from you! How have you been? I can't believe how big your kids are, and I didn't even know you had four kids! They are all adorable.