Monday, August 25, 2008

Diamond Backs Game

My mom got tickets for a D-backs game, they were all going from her work and they were all taking their families.  So we got to go out minus 2 kids and have a fun night with just the big kids. My mom even paid for the babysitter to watch Aiden and Mylee.  It was MUCH better without them.  I love them to pieces but a mommy has to have a break from clingy babies!!!  


I think they thought that a baseball game would be something else besides this (:


They cant get enough of each other





Trying to be silly


Kimmi and Kyle

Emma loves Nana and Grandpa


Thats the Emma I know and love


I liked Kyles face in this one


Dumb fingers

Nana bought these stupid fingers but the kids loved them.  I thought they were ridiculously over priced


We were having fun


Trying to pick his nose

Our seats 


A lady down a few rows from us got hit in the shoulder from the ball, she apparently was not paying attention to the game


The dome opening for the fireworks


Emma watching the fireworks


Zoomed in shot


Yay its over!  I mean yay that was so fun!!! (:




6 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the picture of you four at the end. It looks like you guys had a good time!

Drew and Alicia said...

That looks like so much fun! I am glad you were able to have a fun evening I wish I could have been there I miss you!!!! See you soon though=)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, fun baseball game. Looks like you had great seats. Glad you were able to enjoy it. Little kids would have made the game suck! Does Kimmie live in Az?

amelia said...

I love how close your family is :)

kme1981 said...

wow that looks like such a fun game! I love the new family picture on your blog! you guys are so cute!

Jana said...

Cute pics! Tyson LOVES to go to those games! Everything is ridicuously over priced silly! Oh, and I love the Shamu pic!