Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kael Started Kindergarten

Yes it is true. My baby boy started kindergarten last monday, August 11th. He was so cute!! That morning at breakfast I asked kael a few questions before we left for his first day.

How do you feel about going to school? I feel very excited

What are you thinking right now? That I will have alot of fun at at school

What do you think your teacher will be like? I think she will be nice

Are you nervous? a little

I think I was way more nervous than he was. We were out of town during meet the teacher so we didnt really know who she was or anything. It turned out to be a great day for Kael. He liked his classmates and his teacher. He only wants to ride the bus to and from school and hates when I take him and pick him up. He thinks the bus is so much fun.



He is so handsome!!

Emma had to get ready for school as well


His teacher is the one holding the from.  He is up in the front he is the line leader.

I still cant believe that my little guy has started school.  I remember taking him home from the hospital like it was yesterday.  I think Emma enjoys being the top dog at home while Kael is away she gets to decide what we do, what we watch, so she is really enjoying herself.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, I can't believe he is going to kindergarten already! Time sure does fly. And he looks so cute in his school outfit. I love it!

raw mom said...

aw. emily started last tuesday. and both my gilrs LOVE the bus, too! i think we were spoiled by our moms who took us every day and made our lunches evryday and put little notes in our lunch boxes! my kids want the complete opposite which is so hard, right!


anyway, he looked so darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

As sad as it is, is it any easier with one less kid during the day? or is he an easy one.