Friday, September 5, 2008

My sweet little Mylee


Well Mylee is five months now, and still not a happy little baby at all.  This week has been the worst week so far with this little beauty.  Due to some insurance problems I wasent able to take her in for a little while.  Now our insurance situation has been taken care of and I made her an appointment for this morning it was her 4 month well visit even though she is now five months.  They weighed her and she was only 10lbs exactly and 24inches long.  So she is pretty much a string bean.  After telling the doctor  how horribly unhappy this little peanut is.  She was a little concerned with her because she shouldn't be so little and she should be so horrible.  I am not exaggerating when I say we only have 20 minutes of happy Mylee for the whole day.  Otherwise she is pretty much crying and just stressing me out!  So the doctor wanted to admit her into the hospital and run all these test on her.  Once they said hospital I just froze.  What?  She isn't that bad I thought.  Luckily she changed her mind and I was able to run her around the valley and get the tests done myself.  Now that was pleasant.  They had to draw blood out of her string bean arms.  The lady that had to do it was not happy at all.  Like I decided to just torture my baby for fun.  So I had to hold her as tight as I could while they dug around to find her vein.  I watched them circumcise Kael, compared to that this was one of my top horrifying moments as a mother.  Then after getting her urine we moved onto her chest x-ray.  She was put into this device that held her up and wrapped all around her and I had to hold her arms up.  It was awful she hated it, just screamed her lungs out which was good for the x-ray but bad for the mommy.  It has been a very stressful day.  The doctor finally called me this afternoon to let me know that Mylee has some sort of viral infection and if she gets a fever to rush her into the hospital, heres hoping for no fever.  They also put her on very expensive fatty formula to see if that helps her bulk up any.  Developmentally she is doing fine rolling over standing up trying to scoot, she is just to little for words.  I am getting kind of tired of her 0-3month clothes (:   I will be praying for a fat and happy baby.



7 comments:

N Godown said...

Oh! I'm so sorry! :( That is so sad! I hope everything turns out ok! She is such a beautiful little girl! We will pray for her.....and you of course!

kme1981 said...

I am so sorry you had to go thru that! I hate it when my babies cry and there is nothing you can do about it...and you know the things they are doing for her is in her best interest! I hope it all turns out well Amanda! She is so adorable!

Missy said...

Poor thing! I hope she gets better and doesn't have to go through any more of those tests!

Melissa said...

Wow, sometimes being a mom is just heart wrenching, but that just proves how much you love your kids...good luck.

Kristin said...

Oh, poor baby! I'm sure everything will work out, hopefully she's done with those test!

Melissa said...

We will keep Mylee in our prayers. I know she will get better. The formula should help her get weight on. Give her a big kiss from us!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your having to go through this. I can only imagin how your days must be. I will pray she gets better so you can get some rest. Take Care!