Monday, August 25, 2008

My BFF

I forgot to post these fun pics of a quick visit to the greatest pastrami place and fun with my BFF whom I dont get to see that often ):


You probably cant tell in this pic but my BFF is looking extremly skinny!!!  No I think that you can tell.  Doesn't she look hot??  I think so.


Heather can you believe we have all these kids?  It is so crazy to believe that ten years ago we were in High school saying silly sayings,  like "To see the land and not the people."  Do you remember that?  I was laughing about that the other day.


They cant hold still for too long.  These kids even though they don't see each other often, they really do love each other.  They always get along so well and just pick up where they left off from last time.  I wish we lived closer ):

1 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I love you!!!!! I am soooo happy that you always call me when ever you pass through. I think I would DIE if you didn't.

PS
You are the hottest Mama I know! Especially with TWO babies. You ROCK!

PPS
Thank you National Geographic for our famous quote! Do you still have that or do I?