Friday, May 16, 2008

This week

On mothers day I woke up to wonderful breakfast in bed and it was 9:45 I got to sleep in!!!  Who could ask for more?  When asked what I would like for mothers day I told Josh that I would really like to be able to wear my wedding rings again.  I havent been able to wear them since Emma as my fingers have just gotten to fat.  So he took them to get sized a sautered ogether and I finally get to wear them again, it has taken my fingers a little while to get used to wearing them.  Then that evening we went to my moms for yummy chicken croissant sandwiches for dinner.  I had them at my baby shower and had been craving them ever since.  My cousin Jennifer also came over for dinner so that was pretty fun also.

Well On wednesday Josh went in and had an endoscopy done.  Through the past 8 years Josh has had some major intestinal issues and we are finally getting around to have it checked out.  Well the found out that Josh has a hiatal hernia and esophagitis, which the hernia can be treated with medicine and some lifestyle changes (he has to give up video games)  I wish!!  I am not sure yet what is going on with the esophagitis yet, they biopsied it and we will see, I guess it is fairly normal for people who have had the issues that Josh has had.   

Today (Friday)  Emma had said mommy your the prettiest, prettiest mamma ever!  Which made me melt because at that moment I had felt like I was the ugliest, ugliest mamma ever.

Aiden has started to walk I think he has been walking for 2 weeks now.  It is the cutest little waddle walk ever.  He is pretty proud of himself.  I thought maybe once he started to walk he would thin out, not yet anyways he is still my little chunk.

Just little moments that I wanted to document.  My memory is fading quickly!!  (:

4 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

Sounds like you had a great Mama's Day. You deserve it Mrs. Mama of 4 kids. Maybe I will get there one day...we will see. Tell Joshie I hope his guts are ok!!

raw mom said...

dito! you deserve a great sleeping in day! and yeah, i'm sorry to hear about your hunny...not fun when the other half isnt at their best...ps, video games are for first graders...ooh. tell my husband that too...oh wait, i do. and i too melt when my kids say things say sweet! we need it!

Erica said...

Amanda! I don't know how in the heck you found me, but I'm so glad you did! We're living in Kingman, AZ, so we're only a few hours north of you guys! I'm so glad that I have your blog address now, so I can keep up with you! Plus I noticed you have other "Glendorians" on your blogger list, so now I can reconnect with them too! Score!

amelia said...

Oh little Emma :) That melts my heart too!

Is Josh OK? That sounds serious?