Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

We went to the Phoenix Zoo with our cousins Lexi, Ali, Aaron, Uncle Isaac, Aunt Laura, Nana, and Grandpa. It was only 80 degrees today so we thought we should go before its hotter than you know what! My mom got the kids a pass so we were all able to get in free due to all her free tickets. Thanks mom and Dad for that it was so much fun!





This is AA and daddy looking at the elephants AA loved them (:






The girls on the train, check out Ali's pose.





Isaac and Aaron on the train





Messy candy that Nana bought for the kids!! (: Thanks Nana





The kids checking out the cool lake and trying not to fall in






Aaron just chillin in his stroller




Another lake/candy shot




Updated pic of my little one (happy now mom?) My friend Stephanie bought her the dress she is wearing. Thankyou Stephanie I love it!



Check out those curious eyes!!



The zoo has this fun little water play area and we brought our swimsuits so we could enjoy it!!!




Check out Aidens fat tummy... Now check out Kaels ribs...



We only feed Aiden (:


What a perfect way to end a day at the zoo by riding on the carousel. Last time I went to the zoo I just had Mylee and I had taken the older two on the carousel but not Aiden and he watched and started to cry cause he wanted to ride. So he got to ride today like a big boy and was so stinkin excited about it!




This is Emma on the cheetah sorry about the bad lighting



This is Kael on the crocodile neither of which were close to each other!!



No more zoo until October unless we want to get up way to early and go-that wont happen! On the ride home all the kids feel asleep. It was a very fun day at the zoo!!!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! They are so cute, I loved seeing Aiden's chubby stomach and Kael's skinny one. That was pretty funny!

Diana said...

Great pictures! I agree with Kristin..I was at your wedding and it seems so crazy that your babies are growing up!

Meredith Ferrin said...

Hey Amanda! Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo! What fun weather to enjoy the zoo. You're kids are adorable and I'm so glad for your sake Aiden is walking!

Meredith

Jana said...

I always want my kids/family to love the zoo but when we last went, I was trying to convince them it was fun. Too hot I guess. If we have anymore cooler days, I want to try to go. Such a fun day out!! You were very brave at the movies by the way... bout 4 too many kids for me to handle... you're amazing!

Heather McMullin said...

HAHAHAHAHA I love AA's fat tumm and Kael's ribs!!! Tooo funny! Too cute! You are brave to venture out with 4 kids. MAMA of the year once again!!

The Ackerman Family said...

I am glad you guys had fun! My kids love the zoo too! And so fun that Josh got to go! If I wait for Jake to go, we would never get there!

amelia said...

HAHA - Aiden's chub, Kael's ribs. What a fun memorial Day.