Sunday, May 25, 2008

A sad weekend

Well as I bloged before our Auntie Sha Sha came and spent a whole week out in Arizona, my kids got pretty used to Auntie Sha sha being at our house everyday.  She went back to Cali on Friday night and my kids havent been the same since.  When Sha Sha left Kael cried for an hour at least, and now evey little while they ask me if Sha sha is coming over!  Ahh then I have to tell them no she went home but you will see her next weekend at the blessing.  That is not good enough and it starts the flow of tears once again!  Sha sha is truly my best friend she came out here and the first thing she said to me was what do you want me to do?  She is the sweetest person ever!  She cleaned out my fridge swept and moped the floor, watched the kids for me while I ran some errands.  I didnt ask her to do any of this she just did it.  She is such a wonderful example to me and my children.  Josh always tells me that I should try being sweeter.  I always tell him that if you wanted a sweet girl you should have married my sister!  Sha sha we miss you already and want you to come back!!  My kids love you more than me!!  (: Thanks for being the best sister ever!! You truly are my best friend and I am so sad that we are so far away from each other!!! ):






2 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

YAY for aunties. My kids love theirs!! I guess I get to see Sha Sha more than you guys do...HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Maybe you should come and visit her for a whole week....and PARTY!!! I miss you!!

amelia said...

What a sweet SWEET post on Alicia (see, you are sweet Amanda!). Aren't sisters THE BEST?