Thursday, May 8, 2008

Auntie Sha sha is coming!!!




So I was talking with my mom about how excited I am that Auntie sha sha is coming, I told her that I wasent telling the kids until the day before otherwise the kids would bug me and ask is auntie sha sha coming today? How about today? My mom was like you should make them a count down chain. I was like sure if I had one child and a whole bunch of time on my hands I totally could, some days I can barely brush my own teeth!! ( I cant believe I just told everyone that, oh well). So my wonderful mom decided to make them each one. And now everyday we cut one of the chains off until Auntie Sha sha comes!!! Yeah we cant wait to play with her!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Ahh, this is so cute! I love it!!

Drew and Alicia said...

YEAH I AM COMING!!!! I can't wait to see my little cuties!

The Ackerman Family said...

Your mom is so sweet! I dread telling my kids anything ahead because I get the same thing...questions everyday about the event, until it finally comes!

amelia said...

I'd make a countdown if Alicia was coming to my house too.