Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween!





Well its finally over! Thank goodness. My kids have been having such a fun October they cant believe its over till next year. We went to pumpkin patches lots of Halloween parties 2 trunk or treats and then the final day of trick or treating. Josh and I are Zoo keepers my mom made us shirts that say the Barron Family Zoo. Literally it is a zoo here every day so we thought it was fitting this year. We went trick or treating in my moms neighborhood with Josh's sis Laura and her hubby and their rug rats. My kids had a blast, but were very tired at the end of it all. We look forward to next year. What shall we be? It is so much fun to dress up. I guess we will just see!

3 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

Your kids are too cute! The costumes were darling! Emma is the cutest Ladybug I have ever seen! Glad you guys had fun Trick or Treating. Did you let your kids go crazy eating the candy...or have you monitored it? I want to let my kids eat all theirs so that I don't keep staring at it in the pantry and craving it!

Unknown said...

I went through and picked out what I wanted and whenever they want it they just have to ask and I will give it to them. I want to get rid of it asap!

raw mom said...

love the lady bug! do you remember that short while when we took sewing classes at your mom's work...i think! and those minnie mouse outfits! hahahaha....