Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kaels Primary Program




Well yesterday was Kaels Ice Cream Party for the primary because hey did such an awesome job on their program. It was two weeks ago right before Halloween. I had been practicing with Kael since we got his part. He never wanted to practice with me though apparently I am not that cool. When the time came for him to go up on stage I was just so nervous I was SO nervous for him. I had no idea what he would do or if he would say his part or get scared or what. Well it was time for the sunbeams to go up and do their parts and we couldnt see Kael or the other kids. Then we heard it, it sounded like Kaels cry oh no we thought is that Kael? But it was someone else Kael had gotten right up on the step looked right at us and began to say his part "Wherefore they first believed in the son of God" he knew his part. He was so confident, he did such an amazing job. We were just so proud of him. I just cried with relief that he did so well. He even stood up and sang all of the songs. It was just so wonderful. I wanted to blog it before I forgot and since yesterday was their party I thought it would be a good time to jot it down. Kael you are such an amazing little man your growing into such a sweetheart and mommy and daddy are really really proud of you!!

3 comments:

raw mom said...

how old is this little guy? i thought he was 5 ...how are you feeling?

Unknown said...

He is 4 and a half. I am actuaally feeling great, I keep forgetting that I am pregnant so that is nice. I am not a big fan of being pregnant. (:

amelia said...

Good job Kael! I love the pink hair :)