Sunday, November 25, 2007

Little Ones I am thankful for








I am so gratful for these sweet little honey's they make my life so wonderful. I am truly exhausted by the end of everyday because of them, but I wouldnt have it any other way. I love watching Kael learn new things he knows how to spell and read his name and to me that is just to amazing to me. I learn everything over and I love that. I cant believe I am going to admit this but I love all the silly questions Kael asks me like where in the world does he come up with this stuff? I love how sweet he is. He is such a please he always just wants approval of his parents. He loves to be loved.
I love how stubborn my little princess is and that she is already her own person no matter how I try to mold her the way I want her. She already knows what she likes and dislikes. She is such a little girl everything has to be pink or princess and she will love it forever. She loves her baby brother, she loves to take care of him and clean him smother him give him baby ruth candybars whatever to make him happy-even if he will choke on it (: She loves to be pretty she loves her hair done and jewlry on and perfum on she is just such a little girl and I love it!
My newest little one is such a little love. You look at him and he smiles at you. He is just so happy. He loves to sing in church when it is quiet. He blows rasberries when he wants you to know he is mad. He sleeps through the night.-That is just the greatest thing when your an already busy mommy. Not like I give him a choice in the matter. (: He loves Kael he loves to watch his older brother and see what funny thing he is doing. He is the happiest little baby ever. I love him so much I love watching him do new things like sit up,crawl, eat cherios. It is just the greatest thing when your child hits a milestone and your there to witness it.
I love that I get to stay home with my kids. I couldnt imagine having to leave my kids everyday with someone else. I love my husband, he is so amazing, he is truly the greatest dad ever (according to his kids). He works so hard for his family. His testimony of the gospel is just so amazing to me. I am so grateful for my life. The wonderful ups and the horrible downs. They are what makes us stronger. I just thought since it was Thanksgiving time I would share everything I am so grateful for.
Another thing is such a wonderful family so close. I love having my mom and dad so close. I wouldnt want it anyother way. They help us out so much and I am so Thankful for them.
I am also grateful for friends who are always a phone call away no matter the time of day I know I can call them. (:
The last thing I am grateful for is a healthy little one growing inside me I cant wait to meet this child and see there personality. I cant wait to see what they look like and what they will become. I am ready for a crazy life once this little one arrives. I cant wait for the chaos of four little ones 5 and younger. This will be the craziest time ever and I am so excited and grateful for my Heavenly Father in blessing me with everyting I cherish so much.

5 comments:

raw mom said...

k sweet friend...how far along are you? i love that we have the hardest job around and some days we would love to get done with faster than in a blink of an eye, but yet when it comes down to it, we wouldnt change a thing and we would give every last bit we have for them...those little people we are trying to guide back to our Father. i am so proud of you, amanda. you are so strong and brave! oxoxo

Unknown said...

Hey thankyou! I am almost 19 weeks so for me I am half way done! (:

amelia said...

Ah, cute post Amanda!

Sharla said...

Aww, so sweet! You are a blessed family.

Anonymous said...

Amanda! Hey hun! I am so out of the loop with what is going on with everyone in our family...i didn't even know you were preggo again! Congratulations girl! Your little family is so cute! I loved your post about what you are thankful for...it really hit home for me. It's crazy how much your life changes once you have a baby... it's funny how we're trying to teach them things but in all actuality they teach us so much more! Well I am happy to hear that your fam is doing so good. I loved those little comments Emma makes, I'm excited for the days when Ella can talk. How old is Aiden again...Ella is doing some of those exact same things you were saying he does. Oh yea and Kael is huge! I haven't seen him or any of you guys in sooo long! Everybody is startin to spread out these days with you guys in AZ and my parents in ID. How are you guys liking it there any way? Ok so this is trurning into a long ol' comment...you should give me your email so i can email you next time instead! :) Well lady miss you guys! Love ya,
Crystal

P.S. So when are you due with this new little baby girl?
P.P.S. Just as an fyi my email is crystalhenkel@gmail.com