Monday, October 29, 2007

Pirate party





So my parents live in this great community where they are always planning all kinds of fun activities, and my kids always reep the benefits. They just had this thing called a pirate party. It is for boys and they dress up like pirates and a real life pirate comes to speak to them, and they teach the children manners and different things. So my mom had Kael and Emma spend the night at there house on friday night (I got a much needed break). My mom took Kael to the pirate party and my dad took Emma to McDonalds. After the party my mom had to rush Kael to his soccer game he had a pretty good day!

3 comments:

raw mom said...

ahh. a break. how do i love those words. you have a good set of grandparents there, now doncha!

The Ackerman Family said...

Isn't it so nice to have family close! I feel so lucky to have my in-laws so close by, and now my parents close enough so they can visit often! I loved all the pictures! Your kids are so cute!!!

amelia said...

What a cute pirate!