Monday, November 19, 2007

Emma


Emma says the funniest things and I want to write them down so I dont forget them. Last week after church I asked Emma what she learned in nursery and she said "uh my teacher was just annoying me!" It was so funny!!!

Then yesterday morning Josh had just woke up Aiden and brought him in the hall to get ready for bath before church and he was freezing cold and Emma said to him "A A was you in the fridge?" It was so funny. She has decided to call him A A I guess she likes it better than his name. I just cracked up when I heard it. It's probably not that funny to anyone who reads this unless you know Emma and how she talks.

2 comments:

amelia said...

Ha, she is pretty cute Amanda!

The Ackerman Family said...

I love the comments little kids make! I am trying to document them too! Emma seems like she had the cutest personality!