Friday, January 9, 2009

Too much fun!!

Kael has been feeling a little sick this past week, and the thing that always cheers him up is a bath. (I make him take showers now, its faster and easier for me) So he got in the bath and he had this fun thing that turns the bath blue and he was taking his bath. All the other kids wanted to get in, but I told them know this is just for Kael. I went downstairs for a few minutes and I hear the kids yelling Emma saying "Oh no! I will get mommy" So I start walking up the stairs and I told Emma to tell me what happened and she said just go look in the bathroom. Well this is what I found when I went in.


He loves bath time pool time anything.  I know that this summer I wont be able to take my eyes off him for one minute!





He has his shoes on as well!


he just makes us laugh everyday!!  Something is always going on with him!!

5 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

awwwwww Thats my AA!!!!

Melissa said...

That is so funny! Love little boys. : ) I want another little boy. Maybe I can borrow him from you guys!

amelia said...

HAHAHA, a little anxious to get in?

Kristin said...

I love it! I started cracking up when I read this. Too cute!

Jessica Hughes said...

So cute how could you possibly yell at that . That's when you stand they and smile and try not to laugh.