Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kael gets tubes!!

Ok my sweet little boy finally got tubes in his ears.  Hopefully now everything will be better!!  He had his appt on thurs January 15th he got tubes in both ears and had his adnoids removed.  We had to be there at 6:45 for his 7:45 appt.  Thankfully all the other kids spent the night at nana's house so I did not have to worry about them so early in the morning.  



Here he is getting ready to go he was not awake yet



Ok we are at the place and I think he is now a little nervous



Playing with a toy to keep his mind off what is to come (:
He hated the cap (:  I took this picture and he told me Don't send that to anyone!!  (:
Probably cause I am always taking and sending pics on my phone.  (:



The clown gown


It's over he's is very groggy, he hates the IV (who doesn't), and he is ready to go home!




7 comments:

Kristin said...

Ahhh, poor Kael! I hope he starts feeling better soon!

Melissa said...

Shelbie had tubes at only 9 months, it sure did help though.

Drew and Alicia said...

My poor little buddy! He looks so cute though.

smb said...

Ahhh, what a brave boy Kael is! Spoil him up real good, Girlie.
The photos are precious. Thanks for sharing and I hope Kael is feeling better now.

Jana said...

Yucky! Poor Kael! Hope it helps!

The Scott's said...

Glad it's over and that everything went fine. I hope all continues to go well.

Anonymous said...

I remember just going through this with Ashton. I hope things get better for you, it sucks when your kids arent feeling good. Get better sonn Kael.