Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Eve

In Glendora we always had this tradition of Santa Claus coming to our house on Christmas Eve.  Well he finally found our house this year and he came and alot of Kael and Emmas cousins were there to make sure to tell Santa one more time what they wanted for Christmas.  Midway during pics my battery died so I will have to get the rest of the pics from my moms camera later.  My life has been so busy.  I have not had a chance to sit around the house and do nothing for quite awhile.  I am ready for that to happen.... any day now!!  well here are some of the fun Christmas eve pics

Ok they are  a little out of order but oh well  here is Mylee checking out santa






Telling Santa again about his bearded dragon that he wants

She wanted a hello kitty toaster  weird child lets say she didn't get that!  She makes us laugh!!



All the cousins doing a craft



I know Aiden sat on Santas lap but of course I don't have his picture.  I am sure I have it on my moms camera


All the cousins with their goodies that Santa brought them
Aiden and Aaron are only interested in their loot!!  (:

0 comments: