Friday, January 9, 2009

So busy

So I thought for sure once Christmas was over my life would go back to being calm and rather boring.  Boy was I wrong.  It just seems like my life is so crazy, busy, hectic!!  It feels like I have something to do everyday!!  AHHHH  When is it going to stop??  Monday Emma got her standard shots and then the flu shot, I had to hold her down.  The other nurse held Mylee for me because I really hate hauling the car seat around anymore.  So Emma gets 3 shots in one arm and then 2 more in her other arm.  Then it was Aidens turn for the flu shot.  He got the shot said Owie really loud and that was it.   Then a few minutes later he was grabbing the wrong arm.  Mylee got her shot in her little leg and boy she was upset about it!  Mylee then went in for her monthly check up.  She weighs 14lbs now.  The doctor was really happy with all the little chub that she is getting.  She still wants to make sure that nothing is wrong with her tummy so off to the labs we go.  We will get the results next week.  Meanwhile the ear doctor calls me Tuesday says that can get Kael in, in an hour and I took it of course.  Kael was crying about it just that morning poor guy.  Take Kael in, he needs tubes in both ears and his adnoids removed.  That will take place next week on the 15th.  See what I mean about no time what so ever??!!  I have been having major issues with my long stringy ugly hair.  So I finally cut it all off  pictures will be up later.  Let me say that I LOVE it!  Thanks to Natalie for the super cute do!!  And thanks to Anne for watching all my kids for me while I got it done!!  Now its Friday and hopefully I will be able to catch up with everything around me.  Meanwhile I am amazed by all the little miracles that happen to our family everyday.  I love my struggles, I love my kids, and I love the crazy days that I have.  

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Those struggles are what make us stronger. Make you realize that you ARE strong and that you can survive through anything. Just have faith and say lots of prayers! I know that is how I get though.

Drew and Alicia said...

Hey where are the pictures. We want to see your new haircut. Remember we live in another State and don't get to see you in person like everyone else.

P.S. did you get the wireless card I sent?

Jessica Hughes said...

That is the Life of a mother. More kids less time. Homework,sports dr visits ,appointments , playdates, activities, playtime , family time , down time, mealtime. School, and all the things we do for our children and husbands in between. It gets a liitle easier the older the are. HAIR i want to see!!