Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas 2008

Mylee crawling over to the presents.  All these pics out of order but I don't have time to change them around.


Mylee's present


All Aiden wanted was the candy


The kids looking at their santa gifts


So excited to see his new bearded dragon


The kids running to their presents.  They were so excited.  This is one of my favorite parts of christmas is to see the excitement on my children's faces.  



Shoody is his name Kael comes up with the greatest names.



So we had a great Christmas spending wonderful time with family.  Celebrating Christ's birth the real reason for the season.  Teaching my children the real reason for Christmas has been so neat because they are finally getting it.  Thats its not all about Santa and presents.  We celebrate Jesus' birthday and rejoice in our Savior.  I am grateful for Christ's birth and for the Atonement, if I follow the lord and do all that is asked I will return home to him again.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! I love the matching pajamas:) My MIL mentioned to me that your husband was a graphic designer and Kevin is looking into that career right now. Do you think he would mind talking to Kevin about schools and what he does at work etc.?

raw mom said...

uuuuum. when did she get old enough to sit up crawL!!! and hello! you are TINY mama!! does it feel SO good to be done with having a pregnant body! and done having huge baby feeders? please tell me there is an end in sight...i know there is, but these knockers are overflowing right about now!!!