Monday, September 29, 2008

Mylee


This little hunny is getting bigger!!!  Woo hoo!! I took her to the docters last week and she was vey impressed with how Mylee was doing.  She weighed 11lbs 8 ounces.  She feels heavier to me.  I cant wait till I can move her up to the 3-6 months clothes.  I am getting so sick of the same clothes!!  She now has a little chub in her legs and you cant she her ribs as much.  Her eyes aren't sunk in anymore.  She is soooo much happier!  I have a whole new baby.  I am loving the new Mylee, we all are.  She is now starting to scoot around,  she dosnt get to far but she definitely is getting around more.  Yay and she is 6 months old today!  I cant believe it has been 6 months.  

7 comments:

Sara said...

So glad that that little Mylee is doing better. She sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

she definately does look alot healthier. You can see it in her big blue eyes. Im so happy your life has just gotten a little bit easier. She is super cute!

Sarah said...

She's really cute Amanda!

Meredith Ferrin said...

Wow...I can't believe how great she looks...

I'm glad she is feeling better...

smb said...

What a doll!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Cute blog! I found it through Natalie Hatch's! You and your little family are so cute!

Jen & Johnny said...

She is such a doll!!! I am so glad she is doing so much better!!!