Thursday, September 18, 2008

Emma got her first Hair cut

Well not really her first hair cut, because we have had it trimmed at home before.  But we have never taken her to a place to get it cut.  My mom has been trying to talk me into chopping her hair for a long time but I have been very reluctant about it.  But ever since Mylee has been around it has gotten really hard to try and get everyones hair beautiful everyday.  So alot of times I would just brush her hair and that was it, and it was starting to look really stringy.  So when my mom was over at my house and said "lets take Emma to get her haircut".  I finally said why not it cant look any worse right now.


Nice and stringy before picture


The fun car seat she got to sit in


Nice relaxing shampoo


She was watching a movie while getting her haircut


Checking out her new style

The finished picture.  She loved it, she also loved that they sprayed hair glitter all over it.  If you touched her hair she would say your going to mess up my glitter.  (:  I love her hair it is so healthy and full and really easy to do!!  I am glad we chopped it off!!

3 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

I LOVE MY CUTIE PIE!!!! WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW WHEN WE GET TO COME AND PLAY!

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a "big" girl now, it's super cute.

Jana said...

So cute! I love it! Good job mom!