Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yeah its summer!!!

These little Barrons are little fish when it comes to swimming!  I cant keep them out of the water, and now that it is warm outside that is all we do!!  Kael learned how to swim last year so he dosent wear floaties or anything, Emma would jump in last year without floaties and try to swim, not this year, Aiden loves to be thrown in the water and swim with his floaties on.  I think he loves to swim the most.  He acts like this happy drunk baby in the water it is just so silly! I took a billion pictures because I think my kids look so cute in their matching swimsuits!!!












5 comments:

raw mom said...

emma looks like alicia in that last pic!

Shelly! said...

Emma does look a lot like Alicia in that picture!

I agree with you about summer! I thank the heavens when it arrives :) We spent the day at the beach after dropping my hubby off at the airport and it was heaven!

Jana said...

There's something about swimsuits (for kids of course, nightmare for me!) that is so darn cute! I actually enjoy the heat here with swim season in full force!

Freethinkingpunk said...

Dude Aiden looks like you took baby Kael and bleached his hair. And man is Kael big, he is a boy now. that is crazy to think about

Drew and Alicia said...

cute post Amanda.